If you are anything like me- you are catching that winter cold, feeling the business of the Holiday season and just want to sit on the couch with a hot tea and a Christmas movie! I DID NOT want to cook tonight but I have a husband to feed so I did a 20 minute meal idea that he loved. It was quick and easy.
Cajun Burger Sliders
- 2 TBS Cajun Seasoning (try to find some with natural ingredients and sugar free- we use Chef Leo’s)
- 1 LB of Ground beef
- 2 tsp Coconut Aminos
- Romaine Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Preheat skillet on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and form into mini burgers.
- Put in the pan and cook until no longer red in center (About 10 min)
- Place burgers on a romaine lettuce leaf with sliced tomatoes. (You can add any veggies)
~Makes 8 mini burgers
- 2 cups of fresh String Beans
- 1 TBS of grass- fed butter
- sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Boil water in a pot and add beans to boiling water.
- Cover and continue to boil for 4-6 minutes (depending on the softness you prefer on the beans.)
- Drain and add butter and Salt and pepper to taste
Baked Apple Slices
- 2 small Apples
- 1/2 TBS Organic Maple Syrup
- Slice apples and peel.
- Place in a glass bowl and add syrup
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Remove and stir.
This was a delicious warm meal that was perfect for the Holiday season. The baked apples were a nice dessert during our Christmas Movie: “The Year Without a Santa Clause”