Going out for a long run or putting in an extra long session at the gym? Your body often feels better when you have a belly full of pasta (before or after). Try this healthier alternative to pasta! Fresh and delicious. Here I made it […]
Month: December 2011
Tonight I made Garlic and herb marinated Flank steak, Mashed Cauliflower and Asparagus. This was my attempt at having a hearty steak and potatoes dinner (just like a gourmet steak house, except on my couch watching Christmas movies!!!!!) The steak was flavorful and juicy, I […]
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Whisk together the eggs, honey and Vanilla.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking soda
- Fold in the fresh blueberries, carefully so you don’t break the blueberries open!
- Rub coconut oil on a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 20 minutes
Enjoy, these are perfect with a cup of coffee for breakfast or dessert!
|Bad picture from my phone but it is delicious to eat!|
Cauliflower has so many uses, one of my favorites is Cauliflower Rice. It is a great addition to this Meatloaf. Mini- Meatloaf Ingredients: 1 LB. Ground meat ( I used beef) 1/2 green pepper, chopped finely 2 cloves of Garlic, minced 7oz. tomato sauce 1 egg […]
Comfort food is a must when you are feeling under the weather. Being a school teacher, this is too common for me in the Winter months of cold, tissues and snotty 6 year olds! I just needed something warm to eat tonight. Zucchini lasagna Ingredients: […]