Hello all! So this is going to be my first time writing out a receipe! I hope you enjoy it! Kimberly had me try some of her cauliflower mash! MMMMM, it was DELISH! So, I found this receipe that calls for the same! It was was SO good!! Hope you enjoy it!
Flank Steak with Cauliflower Puree
- 1 Small head of cauliflower
- 1 1/2 lb of steak
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 shallot or 1/4 small red onion (finely chopped)
1. Fill large saucepan with 1 inch of water. Fit with a steamer basket. Bring the water to a boil and place cauliflower in the basket ( destemed and cut into pieces) Cover and cook until tender.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Season steak with 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper. ( 5 to 6 minutes on each side)
3. Transfer cauliflower to processor. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper Puree until smooth.
4. In small bowl, combine parsley, vinegar, capers,shallot, and tbsp of olive oil. Serve with steak and cauliflower