One of my favorite foods in the whole world is a BLT sandwich. Unfortunately, I do not eat bread anymore so I have really been missing them. This morning I woke up craving it so bad that I actually looked around my kitchen for some bread. Alas, no luck. I got a little creative and came up with this a BLT burrito. This was delicious. I got my Bacon, Lettuce, tomato and was even able to add some leftover Guacamole from the Giants game last night. (GO GIANTS!!) It was filling, satisfied my BLT craving and gave me a new favorite breakfast that isn’t bad for me. Enjoy!
- 5 eggs (I used 2 for me- a thinner burrito, 3 for Brandon- thicker and more hearty for a “Manly” breakfast.)
- 1 LB. Bacon
- 2 Vine tomatoes
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- Fresh Guacamole (See Football Guacamole on previous post)
- Cook Bacon in a skillet and set aside for later
- Grease a skillet well (you can use bacon greased pan if you LOVE bacon flavor)
- Put 2-3 eggs in a bowl and a little Salt and pepper for taste. Whisk well until the entire egg is blended.
- Heat skillet to mid-low heat (I used 2.8 setting)
- Pour eggs into the skillet and make sure they are spread evenly.
- Allow to cook for 6 minutes on one side without touching, flipping or scrambling them.
- Remove the egg and put it on a plate.
- Fill the egg like a burrito with Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce and Guacamole