Today we got back from our mini- vacation and had a delicious dinner made my fabulous husband! He smoked 2 venison roasts on the grill and they were awesome. First he marinaded them in a mixture of the following for about […]
Month: March 2012
On days like today, it was nice to come home to a roast in the crock pot! After a long day of teaching inside in 74 degree weather, I decided to play outside in my front yard. I removed some rocks, re-structured some flower beds, […]
Anaheim Scrambler is my go to meal at our local corner bakery. I love the little peppers and tomato pieces. I think it is pretty with all of the colors and it tastes delicious.
Corner Bakery Anaheim Scrambler
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1 Ripe Tomato, diced
- 1 Tsp. Scallions, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Avocado Slices for Garnish
- Whisk your egg, vegetables and salt and pepper into a bowl
- Pour into a preheated, oiled pan. I cooked mine in the leftover bacon grease- hence the brownish coloring to my eggs! (I totally recommend this, little bits of bacon in your scrambler!)
- Stir eggs constantly until they are cooked to your liking.
BLT Egg Breakfast Sandwich Ingredients: 2 C. Almond Flour 2 Eggs 1 tsp Salt ¼ tsp chili powder 6 drips of Tabasco Sauce For Frying: 1 tsp. Coconut oil Process: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Roll into a ball (about the […]