Anaheim Scrambler is my go to meal at our local corner bakery. I love the little peppers and tomato pieces. I think it is pretty with all of the colors and it tastes delicious.
Corner Bakery Anaheim Scrambler
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1 Ripe Tomato, diced
- 1 Tsp. Scallions, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Avocado Slices for Garnish
- Whisk your egg, vegetables and salt and pepper into a bowl
- Pour into a preheated, oiled pan. I cooked mine in the leftover bacon grease- hence the brownish coloring to my eggs! (I totally recommend this, little bits of bacon in your scrambler!)
- Stir eggs constantly until they are cooked to your liking.