- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Smoked Sausages or Kielbasa
- 24oz Tomato sauce
- 4 oz water
- 1/4 C. Onion, diced
- 1/2 C. Green pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning (we used Slap Ya’ Mama seasoning)
- 1/2tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Place chicken and sausage in a skillet, turn on medium heat and cover. Allow meat to cook until chicken is no longer pink (flip once).
- Dice Onion and Peppers.
- Shred Chicken and slice sausage.
- Add Onion and Peppers to the shredded meat and allow is to cook on low. (onions should be translucent.
- Add tomato sauce and seasonings. Cover and let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Slice on zucchini with a mandolin or peeler (should be very thin).
- Bring a large pot of water and sea salt to a boil
- Add Zucchini to boiling water and allow it to cook for 2 minutes until it is tender but not falling apart.
- Serve Zucchini with Cajun Sauce