- 1/2 c Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c Sunflower seeds
- 1 c Almond Meal
- 1 c Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 c Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 c Coconut Oil
- 1/2 c Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line a cookie tray with a silpat or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, add seeds, almond flour and nuts. Mix well
- Add in Honey, oil and Vanilla, stir until combined.
- Spread mixture onto the cookie tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Flip it over/ stir it around and bake it for another 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes
- This stores well in a tightly closed tupperware. I keep mine in the pantry for 5-7 days.
*The great thing about this recipe is that you can do so many different variations. Even if you can’t have some of the ingredients or are missing a few- use these guidlines to make you own variation. I’ve baked it with 1/2 a cup or raisins for a sweeter treat. It goes great with some fruit and dark chocolate or just a simple bowl of crunch and almond milk.