I have been so busy these past few months! Nursing my baby girl constantly (SERIOUSLY.. she eats ALL the time, every 40-90 minutes all day and night long)
She hates sleeping too so it is everything I can do to cook for my family, clean and manage to have energy to play with my VERY ACTIVE 2 year old. Needless to say, I have been exhausted and not able to create too much in the kitchen for my awesome followers. SORRY!!
I’m not sure about you BUT when I am tired, I C R A V E sugar so much! This is not a good thing for me because sugar makes me irritable and moody.
I satisfied my cravings by working on this recipe A LOT. I have been making this for every get together and event I’ve attended for the last few months. Hope y’all love them as much as my non- paleo friends.
*side note- I made these for our local police officers for a “Feed the Police” event and they were devoured before most of the police officers got to the event…
- 1 Cup Cashew Nut Butter
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup thick Applesauce]
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate chips for topping ( I use Enjoy Life Mega Chunks)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients except chocolate chips in a mixer
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. size cookie dough onto parchment paper, gently flatten
- If using mini chocolate chips, gently stir them into batter
- If using mega chunks, put three on the top of each cookie.
- Bake 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes
- Let cool completely or they’ll be crumbly.
I don’t blog daily but Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for daily food ideas and tips!