I spent the weekend celebrating my dad’s birthday and I made him his favorite “Sour Cream Coffee Cake”. Now I’ve been craving this cake all week but couldn’t eat any of my dad’s. I successfully satisfied my craving with this moist Paleo Coffee Cake. Cinnamon […]
There is a bread company here in VA that makes delicious breads but none that I can eat anymore. For 3 days I’ve been craving their famous Apple Scrapple bread. It has sweet chunks of apples with a cinnamon/ sugar topping. The bread was to […]
- 2 Haddock Fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 Lemon
- Brush each filet with lemon and sprinkle with old bay seasoning
- Place on 350 degree , lightly oiled Grill.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until inside temperature reaches 130 degrees.
- Pull the fish off the grill and let it sit for about two minutes. Squeeze a little extra lemon and old bay on top and serve.