My recipe of the year right here! OMG I am in love with this cake. I think the best part is that I always have these ingredients on hand and it isn’t expensive to make because it doesn’t use any flour. Guilt free flourless chocolate cake is all yours to enjoy!
I love using fresh fruit in my desserts. This recipe has been one that I have been working on for a while. The versatility of this recipe is great for seasonal baking, just use whatever berries or jams you have handy. My favorite is a simple Strawberry because I always have these ingredients in my fridge. Baby Boy LOVES strawberry so it is in high demand always.
Strawberry Crumb Bars
Ingredients: 3 part ingredients/process
- 1 C. Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 1/4 C. Cold Butter
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ TBS Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Combine all of the Pizza Crust ingredients with a fork until it is think and begins to form a ball.
- Once you have made a ball with the crust place it on a olive oiled pizza stone (or cookie sheet).
- Cover with Parchment paper and roll flat and thin.
- Brush the crust with fresh minced garlic and olive oil.
- Bake the crust for about 20 minutes at 350F.
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 2 TBS Fresh Basil
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- When Pizza crust is finished top with sauce (As much as you prefer, Brandon isn’t a huge fan of sauce so we go light on the sauce).
- Fresh Veggies, Grass- fed cheese, Bacon, Meat… Whatever you want!!
- Place your toppings in layers on top of the sauce.
- Place pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes (watch for ingredients to warm or cheese to melt)
Chocolate Strawberry Crunch
Use Paleo Crunch recipe that I posted on my blog in November.
Cut up strawberries and break up bits of dark chocolate.
Place warm crunch, strawberries and chocolate in a bowl and enjoy!