Traveling can be tricky when you are trying to make a good lifestyle change. The best way to stay on track is to bring some of your go to items home. If someone has dessert- make sure you have your own sweet to snack on. It is all about planning ahead and keeping your ultimate goal in mind. *Your goal to be a healthier you!* My last tip- Always pack your workout gear and find new places to take a hike, run or bike if possible.
Tomorrow we head to Maryland to go to visit our family! I made Paleo Crunch, Apple Bran Muffins, packed fruits and veggies and ingredients to make Zucchini Lasagna (per my families request). I also worked on a bread. Normally I make a Blueberry buckle that is to die for (sooo not healthy). This was my attempt to make a healthier alternative to that treat. Hopefully my family will approve.
Beautiful Blueberry Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Whisk together the eggs, honey and Vanilla.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking soda
- Fold in the fresh blueberries, carefully so you don’t break the blueberries open!
- Rub coconut oil on a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 20 minutes
Enjoy, these are perfect with a cup of coffee for breakfast or dessert!
|Bad picture from my phone but it is delicious to eat!|