Looking forward to my usual Wednesday night Breakfast for Dinner night and thought I would share this from last weeks meals!
· 4 eggs
· 1 cup milk (raw, organic or coconut)
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup coconut flour
· 1 tsp baking soda
· 1/2 tsp sea salt
· coconut oil or butter for frying
· 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
· Optional: 1 c. Fresh Blueberries, fruit of your choice or Chocolate chips
· Beat eggs in a bowl until well blended
· Add in Vanilla and Milk, mix well
· Add in the rest of the ingredients, mix until no lumps are left.
· Optional- You can add in fresh fruit or chocolate for extra flavor-stir gently with a spoon.
· Grease a skillet and pour small pancakes in. Cook on medium heat until lightly browned.
|Brandon decided to turn his into a Pancake, egg, sandwich type thing that he thought was an incredible creation! Must be a guy thing but it looked pretty cool!|
|His and Hers!|