For all you Bar food lovers…Pizza pocket craving?
Brandon came home today excited to cook…WHAT is wrong with him? I don’t mind but really? I never would have pegged him as someone who sits around and comes up with recipe’s. Before he told me his idea, I assumed it would be like “oh hey, let’s take these rolls and eat them with soup or put some marshmallow and cashew butter on it”. Nope-he invented his very own Primal Pizza Rolls. I must say that even though I am not a huge fan of cheese or pizza, these were delicious. He used left over Brazilian Cheese Bread for his idea.
|Gotta love a man in the kitchen!|
- First Brandon placed 6 Brazilian cheese breads on a baking sheet.
- Then he pre-heated the oven to 350 degrees.
- After that he cut an “x” at the top of each roll.
- Next he stuffed each roll with two little chunks of raw milk cheddar. And then he placed two small slices of pepperoni in the roll.
- After this he sprinkled some Oregano in them.
- Bake them in the oven for about 6 min. (until the cheese was melted.)
- He let them cool on the counter for a half second and then we devoured them for dinner. *TRUE STORY*
|Toasty, melty and delicious.|
I told Brandon that I was going to teach him how to make the cheese bread so that any time I don’t feel like cooking, he can make these.
Girls, make these for your guys and they will love you forever! This is true Primal MAN Food at its best.
Thanks for dinner Brandon, I Love you and these pizza pockets.