- Monday I swam 1 mile and ran 3 miles.
- Tuesday I biked 11 miles
- Tonight I ran 3 miles, did 33 laps in the pool, 30 min walk with the dogs…
My body is tired. I think I will take the day off tomorrow! I am actually physically exhausted, I couldn’t finish my swim tonight because my goggles were fogging up and leaking but rather than pushing through I just stopped and sat on the side waiting for Brandon to finish swimming his 2 miles. UgH! Sometimes we just need to relax and take a rest. Now I am eating some almonds and sitting on my couch in silence. It is WONDERFUL!
Tonight dinner was: Look, my hot oregano is thriving in my garden, what can I make with it? Italian dinner!
Baked Italian Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake Chicken on a lightly greased pan for 20 minutes.
- While Chicken is baking, mix the flour, seasonings and herbs together on a plate. This amount will cover 4 large Chicken breasts.
- After 20 minutes, remove chicken and pat each one with the crumb mixture.
- Bake in the oven for another 20-30 minutes. Bread crumbs should start to brown a little.
- Remove Chicken and top with pasta sauce and Cheese.
- Place back in the oven for about 6-10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with your favorite Italian side- spaghetti squash, a big salad or roasted veggies with garlic and butter. (non- paleo, pasta noodles would be delicious with this)