These are great as biscuits or as sandwich bread. We’ve had a lot of success with this with paleo and non- paleo eaters. It tastes like Rye Bread.
- 2 C Almond Flour
- 1/3 C Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Eggs, whisked
- 1/2 C Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Caraway Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Melted Coconut Oil, Vinegar and Whisked eggs in a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients and mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour ingredients into a well greased loaf pan.*For biscuits- Roll and form into biscuit shape and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bread is lightly browned and a knife comes out clean. Watch the bread and don’t let it burn or it will result in dry crumbly bread. *For biscuits, bake for 10-12 minutes until the biscuit is lightly browned and a knife comes out clean.