Need a quick fun treat for these hot summer days? These are perfect for when you are hot and working around the yard, summer BBQ’s and kids.
Mango Strawberry Fruit Pops
- 1 Ripe Mango, 2 Large Strawberries
- Coconut Milk
- Slice 1 ripe, juicy Mango into chunks. (skin on or off, it is up to you!)
- In a food processor, puree the Mango.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Coconut Milk to the puree and blend well.
- Slice Strawberries into small chunks and hand mix into the mango puree.
- Pour the Mango/ Strawberry mixture into ice cube trays, cake pop pans or Popsicle trays.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours
* You can use any fruit of your choice (pictured- peach, Strawberry/Mango) Other fruits that would be great: Pineapple, strawberry/blueberry, Watermelon.