Need a new drink to freshen up these hot summer days? Try this delicious slightly sweet tea using all natural fresh ingredients.
Slightly Sweet Tea
- 3 C. Unsweetened tea
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Pineapple, cubed
- 1 stalk Orange Mint (any mint will do.)
- Place Pineapple cubes in a pitcher.
- Pour unsweetened tea and honey over the pineapple, mix well.
- Add mint leaves by ripping leaves into pieces and place them in the tea.
- Use a wooden spoon and mash the pineapple, mixing the tea.
- Let the tea sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.