I had some leftover oranges from last weeks photo shoot so I got inspired to try something new and fun for dinner. I also found a great way to make squash from my garden- I have so much that I am willing to experiment!
Orange Ginger Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Sea Salt, Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- 1 Orange
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken on a greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle all 4 breasts with some olive oil, salt, pepper, ginger and cumin. Use a brush to spread the spices all over the chicken.
- Repeat step 3 on the other side of the chicken.
- Squeeze a 1/4 of an orange’s juice on all 4 breasts and top with a thin orange circle.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the squash in half and throw it on the same cookie sheet as the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Remove the seeds and then scoop out the meat onto a plate.
- Top with as much Butter, salt and pepper as your taste buds like and enjoy!