Tis the Season to eat sweets? If you are anything like me, your days are filled with obstacles of chocolate, cookies, brownies, candy and Christmas baked goods. When I was a teacher, the lounge was totally off limits for me.
I make my own baked goods that I can take with me in case I feel the creeping of a sweet tooth.
Kimberly’s Easy Bark Recipe
- Almonds, hazelnuts and Macadamia Nuts (you can combine or make separate batches of each type of nut. I’ve done many different versions.)
- Dark Chocolate Chips (Enjoy life brand)
- Chop nuts in food processor.
- Place nuts on a piece of Parchment paper. (I use a silpat-best investment ever!)
- Melt chocolate chips
- Pour melted chocolate over the nuts and quickly mix them with a rubber spatula.
- Spread the bark out on the paper and allow it to cool and dry for 6-8 hours.
What are some of your favorite treats? Share links, recipes and ideas in the comments below.