This was out New Years Eve, stay at home and enjoy the last moments of 2012 on our couch! I loved the relaxing evening and this dish was heavenly.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Place all ingredients except the peppers in your crockpot and cook on low heat for 3 1/2 hours.
- Slice and chop red and yellow peppers.
- Add peppers to the crockpot and cook for another 1/2 hour.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, fresh salsa, your favorite guacamole and your favorite Mexican toppings.
We followed up with a little dessert platter to watch the ball drop and bring in the New Year!
Happy 2013 to all of you! We are excited to see what the year brings us!