I had a dinner party tonight and almost forgot about dessert until I remembered seeing a similar pin on pinterest. Here is my Paleo approved version of Frozen Banana Nut Pops.
Frozen Banana Nut Pops
- 2 large Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Cashew Nut Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- Pin of Sea Salt
- Fudge or Chocolate sauce
- Place wax paper on a plate.
- Slice 1 banana into about 12-14 slices on the wax paper and stick them in the freezer.
- In a bowl combine Cashew nut butter, honey and sea salt. Mix well.
- Remove the sliced bananas from the freezer and top with cashew nut butter.
- Slice the 2nd banana into 12-14 slices and place on top of the Cashew nut butter.
- Stick a tooth pick in each banana sandwich and then place them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve frozen with warm chocolate sauce.