Creating a whipped cream to dip my fruit in was a must for me. Sometimes you just need a little extra sweetness to your day. This is a very simple and delicious Whipped cream. I use it for fruit, pie and garnishes. It is a light and guilt free treat. I always make a small amount so that I don’t go crazy and put it on everything. You can duplicate the recipe depending on what you are using it for. I triple it when I am using it for cupcake icing or doing a layered cake/berry treat.
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream ( the thick stuff on the top in a cold can of Full Fat Coconut milk)
- 1/3 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Coconut Sugar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients well
- Place Cream in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden
- Pipe cream onto your favorite treat or use as a dip for fruits