Here is a swirly treat packed full of delicious flavor and good for you ingredients. What a great way to start a morning. I make these for breakfast on the go and they are very filling.
Perfectly Paleo Pumpkin Swirl Cakes
- 1 1/2 C. Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie spice
- 7 ounces Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C Coconut oil, melted
Cinnamon swirl Ingredients:
- 1/4 C. Honey
- 1/4C Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 Tbs Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add Pumpkin and eggs to the dry mix and blend well.
- Line a muffin pan with liners and spray with oil. (I use coconut oil)
- Pour batter into muffin pan 2/3 of the way.
Cinnamon Swirl Process:
- In a separate bowl, whisk all the ingredients.
- Top each muffin with a half teaspoon of Cinnamon and use a toothpick to swirl into the batter gently.
- Place the muffins in the oven 350F.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, these are delicious warm!