Brazilian Cheese Bread
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 1/3 C Coconut Oil
- 2/3 C Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 C Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 C Grated cheese, I used Raw Milk Cheddar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic for a soup bread or 1/4 cinnamon + 1 tsp Honey for a dessert bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a mini-muffin pan with coconut oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse on medium/high until all is well blended. Scrape blender if needed.
- Pour batter into mini muffin pan. Fill it all the way up without over flow. I got about 22 mini muffins out of this batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Do not over cook bread should be chewy and light.
- Serve warm! I tried them alone (delicious), with butter and honey (amazing). They would also be outstanding with some fresh jam or with a bowl of chicken soup.
So what do they taste like? They are chewy and light. They are not overwhelmingly cheesy (could be the choice of cheese or the fact that I added just barely a half cup) but I am not a cheese fan.
These reheat and if you want them for a dinner, you can save the batter in the fridge for about a week.
|Tastes like a warm roll! YUM|